1. What time should I arrive at the airport?
We recommend arriving at least 1.5-2 hours prior to your flight. You must arrive AT LEAST 45 minutes before your schedule take-off time.
2. Where can I make a reservation?
3. What's the best way to find flights?
4. What transportation is available in Del Rio?
Local Taxi Service
Ride Share - Uber & Lyft
Demand Response City Shuttle Service
The City of Del Rio Transportation Department offers one-way transportation to local rental car facilities or local hotels only. Reservations must be made 48-hours in advance. To schedule, please call 830-774-8690.
Available Monday - Saturday. Closed Sunday.
5. I need information on special assistance travel.
(Examples include: Mobility and medical devices, traveling with children, unaccompanied minors, pets, etc.)
6. What are the carry-on and checked bag policies?
7.My bags are delayed or damaged, what do I do?